5 Reasons Why You Should Choose a Bed and Breakfast
While conventional hotels are very common, a growing trend is the bed and breakfast inn. There are many benefits to be gained from staying in a bed and breakfast as opposed to a normal hotel, here are our top five:
- You get breakfast every morning. As the name suggests, you get breakfast served each morning that you stay at the inn. Most bed and breakfast inns offer a delicious breakfast that will fill you up! This is no simple continental breakfast- most inns offer a larger home cooked meal like mamma used to make!
- Great customer service. One of the best perks a bed and breakfast inn offers is superior service due to the smaller size and reduced occupancy. This means the staff can give more personal attention to each guest and go above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable and your trip awesome.
- Get off the beaten path. A major perk for the bed and breakfast experience is they are often located outside of the major cities. They are somewhat isolated where you can enjoy the beauty around you and explore new and exciting areas away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Many people like the more rustic and natural setting of the bed and breakfast inn. While the Currier Inn is in the heart of downtown Greeley, once you step through our doors you’ll feel like you’ve left the bustle of city life behind.
- Meet other travelers. Fewer people can stay in the bed and breakfast inn, so it is more likely that you will run into someone staying there and have a chance to meet them. Most guests mingle and share stories during breakfast and will also share travel tips and must see places around the area.
- Space and privacy are abundant. When you stay at a hotel, your room is small, there are limited accommodations, and you have little to no privacy aside from that little sign you can hang on your door. In a bed and breakfast setting, you have privacy and can set up housekeeping checks on your own time to fit your schedule. You also have comfortable rooms that are beautiful and spacious.
These are just some of the reasons why you should choose a bed and breakfast inn for your next trip or family vacation!Stephanie Boulton News, Uncategorized